Careers with GAIM
Volunteer/Part Time Positions
GAIM Regional Coordination Managers (RCM’s)
GAIM is seeking volunteer Regional Coordination Managers from every corner of the globe—from Arkansas to Zanzibar! RCM’s will be responsible for the outreach, planning, and successful execution of GAIM events in your geographic region.
- Liaise with STEM-oriented schools and Math-Circles
- Help find new host locations and create partnerships for GAIM
- Coordinate local GAIM public relations
- Connect with team coaches, parents, and host-site contacts
- Attend and facilitate GAIM at host locations
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience meeting deadlines and working under pressure
- Patience and perseverance to see projects to completion
- Passion for the mission and values of MMA and GAIM
- Entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility
This is an volunteer position. You will be expected to work around 2-10 hours per week. Please inquire about a potential stipend.
Special Skills Volunteers
Passionate about our mission? Have skills you’d like to add to our team? Come talk to us!
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining your interest and relevant background to firstname.lastname@example.org
MMA is committed to equal treatment for all individuals. MMA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or ethnic origin.